title: CNC Programmer
Job type: Fulltime
Full Time Hours per week: 40
Position(s) available: 1
Job location: Auburn Hills
Benefits: Medical, Dental and Optical Insurance.
Job description: CNC Programmer/Set-up/Operator
Seeking a candidate for permanent CNC Mill programmer set-up and operation in a prototype setting. Successful candidate to have min 2-3 years experience. Qualified candidate to have experience with tight tolerance and wide variety of materials for prototype parts.
requirements: High school diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum 5 years CNC machining experience with CNC Mill.
• Beneficial to have Surfcam programming experience.
• Applicant must be self-sufficient and able to program and complete setups.
• Must be creative with regards to work holding and fixture design.
• Individuals must be able to read blue prints.
• Must have own tools.
• Must be willing and able to work overtime when necessary.
• Must be willing and able to work weekends when necessary.
• Must be able to pass drug test and felony background check.
• Experience in a prototype shop environment is a plus.